Ads

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Skinfood skin care reviews

Skin-Food, a pretty good combination, rationally terms for naming. The first 'Skinfood' brand I know is a Korean brand, so when the first time I saw this in the market I was actually wondering did they change their products completely lol

However so I believe this is a better and greener brand compare to the Korean ones (don't get me wrong, I still love Korean's Skinfood product, they have great packaging XOO)

Ever since coming to NZ, having additional skincare products is inevitable because of the dry air here. So far I have tried three of their products in my regular skincare routine,

I will talk about my favorite first, the Nourishing Moisturizer: with goji berry extract, apricot & blackcurrant oils, manuka honey and aloe vera. I love this so much, previously I have tried a lot moisturizer but even so when I wake up in the morning there are still very dried out skin on my nose and cheek area. But since using this those area got so much better, not to mention it's cheaper than Essano's product. The cream is very good, easy to spread, can be use as foundation mixer for creamier texture too.
========================================================================


 Exfoliating scrub with micro beads has been an issue for the environment, I feel great that greener options are available in the market at a good price. Exfoliate with walnut shells! A pretty good idea actually, but they can be a little too harsh for me personally. They do get the job done, but compare to the Essano's rosehip exfoliater, I would prefer Essano's texture. I do use this one regularly in the morning too, but honestly I am not too sure is it too harsh for my skin. So I only use smaller amount then Essano's.

Repurchase this? Nope for me.
======================================================================

 My least favorite of all three. IF, I have super oily skin I think I will like this, I was OILY Skin, but not anymore since I came to a diff environment. Actually I am very excited to use this because the hypes in youtube?? Mud face mask and so on. When this dries out on my skin it feels very tight. Don't like the feeling of it, not too sure does it clean out pores or not :OOO A product I am still uncertain about its possibilities....I will finish up but instead of using twice a week I'm only using once a week because I think it kinda dries me out  :OOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment