Ads

Monday, January 2, 2017

Empties!! ' w ' /// 2016

A random update/ sharing products that I have finish up in 2016~~

Some products are not in this picture:

  • Finish about 3 lip balm, throw away one
  • A few Innisfree sample size skincare and full size Green Tea Seed Serum, finally thoughts on the serum, it's good, but after I have tried a bit more skincare products I wouldn't repurchase this either, although at first I do feel it's a great product nonetheless.
  • Innisfree Green Tea Face Wash- I finish off a bit later than it's expiration date, and there are some grainy particles leftover when I open the tube, I feel so OH EUGH, it's not disgusting but when used it certainly felt different from when I first got it.
  • 100% Pure Dark spot remover- I brought this around Aug 2016 I can't believe I finish within in a few months, I felt my money is evaporating = a= but anyways I'm not gonna repurchase this
  • By Nature Eye Creme// 100% Pure Bright Eye Mask// Goodness Cream Cleanser// Essano Night Creme// Essano Facial Scrub// Essano Rosehip Oil// Instinct Toner 
  • Essano Micellar Water- Great product with great price comes in generous amount of product. I have already repurchase this one more! :D It does remove non-waterproof makeup very very well.


 Canmake Yours Only lip gloss


Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover-- this stuff really does remove gel eyeliner very well, but it dries out my eye area, there's like white flakes everytime I use it, kinda looking for better cruelty free alternative to remove gel eyeliner, otherwise I would't put on eyeliner orz

Honestly I can't believe how much items I've used up this year @_@ kinda overwhelming, but because of the dry weather in new zealand it's inevitable .... i do enjoy most product, but i enjoy more when my parcel always reach my door...haha XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment