Ads

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tony Moly Lovely Eyebrow Pencil Review

I have been using brow powder for a long time until I decided that I want a clean brow tail. But I don't have a concealer so getting a brow pencil is my way to get that nice shape. Western brand has a lot of great products but they are not cheap in New Zealand... even imported ELF/ NYX products can get up to 10nzd which I think it's just crazy zzz. So Korean beauty is the only window open for me lol, since there's a lot of korean beauty does free shipping on ebay. Overall it's a decent product, i got this Tony Moly Lovely Eyebrow Pencil for 3USD  ( tho i believe it's much more cheaper if you buy it in store in Korea)...

Overall it's a nice product, it's not waterproof tho, but it would stay "ok" if you don't rub your face throughout the day =v= Since I only use it to fill in some really sparse area and draw the tail this could probably last me a great amount of time, But if you fill your whole brow with this everyday it won't last you more than 5 months I presume.

The only downside is that I hope that there's refill available to buy tho D:
It comes with a handy spoolie on the other end, bonus++
                                     
instead of triangular lead it comes in round tip.
I got mine in Gray Brown, it's a tone down with slight warm hues of brown. The texture are really good to work with and blends well.

Under natural sunlight
 I would consider to repurchase this but there's so many brow products in this world to try out! XD But I'm having trouble to use up my saem gel liner which I found it good as a brow gel lol, so I guess it might be years later that I could try out a new brow product.... anyway hopefully there's a lot more greener products with affordable price were out that time!



No comments:

Post a Comment