Ads

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

100 Percent Pure Skincare Review

Hi guys another short and lazy, simple review of vegan skincare!




Aqua Boost Hydrating Mask----I do really think it's very hydrating, it's also very cooling just like how the cucumber pictorial is used in the correct way in stating the product. Although it is named as a mask but it's a cream that you just apply them on  like a leave on mask. Great for lazy people like me. Recommend.


Vitamin A & CoQ10 Wrinkle Smoothing Night Cream---- A very fresh citrusy night creme that is instructed to be used only at night because of it's high concentrated Vitamin A. Not bad by personal thought but I wanted to try their acne cream next time :DD

Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream---- Their cult favorite eye cream! YESH Finally get my hand on this!!! This thing really smells like heavenly coffee, but it's not like black coffee aroma. If you know the Taiwanese Asam milk tea, it smell like their Cookie and Cream flavor ones. I would totally come back to this eye cream one day

Overall I do found these 3 cream's texture are very good as in consistency, not too thick or too watery. Love it :B


Disclaimer***I brought these products by my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment