Ads

Saturday, November 12, 2016

100% Pure Brightening Tonique// Luminous Primer

I was out of toner. So, yea.
It's a watery kind of toner and smells very fresh.
Honestly I think it did brighten my complexion but i don't like having orange in my skincare although they are crucial for the effect. Cuz I feel stinging even it has not reach my eyes, I'd die of pain if this touches them. 
A good toner, free of harmless stuff, but very expensive. Won't repurchase, just buying it out of curiosity. 

100% Pure's face primer has been receiving very good reviews and they are sold out for a whole lot of times. After trying this I really have to say it live up to it's words. It gives a healthy glow and leaves the skin smooth prep for your foundation etc. What's more it's made up of great ingredients. One pump is all I need before I start my makeup every time. Personally I think there's not much of primer that are vegan enough to try out at the moment, but I would definitely reconsidering coming back to this sometime after I finish this :)

A white-slight-looking liquid, very light and soft on the skin loveeeeee~~

Brought it from Nourished Life. A very great website for vegan, cruelty-free stuffs.

Cheeeeers.

No comments:

Post a Comment