Ads

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Project Pan 2017 ** Update #2

 Hi guys, am back for another project pan update :))

First, my Physician Formula Organic Bronzer. After repressing it there's a hard layer on it which kinda makes it harder for me to finish up product, for example to swirl around with my ELF stipple brush. I guess it might be some oil layer forming on top? Cuz i was watching beauty breakdown video by BEAUTY NEWS (youtube) and they were destroying some PF Argan bronzer and there is this yellow layer of oil on top after they repress. So I did wonder is that layer some oil formation?

Anyhow I did try to scrap some off and get more pigments out of it, otherwise it's just golden shimmers. Doesn't seem like a lot pf progress but at least some outer layers are going down. I think it might takes months of make some holes in it.

Honeybees Garden in Breathless- 1 month++ progress

My LilyLolo Eyeshadow pallete


I have finish hit pan on the third shade!! Attempting to hit pan on the gold but the love the bronzey brown (4th shade for my whole eyelid sometimes. As you can see there is quite a dip there :)


Youngblood Mineral Rice Powder-- Almost there! I recken it should be done at least in another month more :DDDDDDDDDD
Then I will roll in another powder


Karen Murrell Lipstick- haven't use a lot lately...another few mm progress


Rolling in another product that I am using quite often to mix in with base product.
Inika Highlight creme
Sometimes I will apply this directly onto my cheekbones before I  apply foundation to give an inner glow look. the glem is very natural to look at.


Another roll in product that I am using almost everyday. I don't have a very large makeup collection, so I though this could be a sort of keep track my product usage.
ILIA Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 
Honestly tho I believe this shall be done at least in December haha, it seems i have already used up half of it.

Canamke brown eyeshadow- huge pan growing in this! Happy~
Lastly a random update of my tony moly eyebrow pen. I don't use this everyday for my eyebrow. Instead I sue my dried out eyeliner gel to do my eyebrow. Only use this on days when I am rushing or want some very precise shaping.


It's a very long post, so not gonna ramble around here. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment