Ads

Sunday, May 21, 2017

ILIA BEAUTY- Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Review

Finally! Reviewing this 42USD product that I brought from Beautylish last year. Honestly tho, I wound't think this worth that much D: This is probably the first time I splurge so much on a the ILIA BEAUTY- Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer!

As I am seeking and trying out natural products, I dunno why I pick this of all tho. I am into 100% Pure but the shade are hard to match with my Asian skin tone (of those expensive samples I had tried from Nourished life, although their 2nd skin range is now in my to try list) Anyhow faith got the best of me and luckily I picked the closest shade in this range. T3 Hanalei 

I am a light coverage person, if i want more coverage i just layer on some powder and call it done. So I am satisfied with what this gives.


-----Here's a simplified of my thoughts on this product:

- easy to blend
-faint powder smell
-takes @ 1 minute to let it set into powder finish
-the product consistency is not well mix, you can't shake it cuz it's not in a bottle, the pigments and water in it has a slight separation causing it too watery or too thick at random times. 

- use dabbing instead of rubbing, otherwise sometimes it will roll out some tiny balls DDDD: 
-slight white cast due to SPF if you layer too much
-recommend using under eye concealer because it makes your eyebag look greyish
-worth trying out if you like natural makeup + light makeup look (that's it if you could burn 42USD)

----Swatch/ blending under natural sunlight----

it might look very light at first but after blending it's fine

-------Other information-----






No comments:

Post a Comment