Ads

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Empties #1 & mini reviews ** 2017

Hi guys! I have been collecting empties under the influence from Youtube lol 
Many times I like to try out products that are not overly hype, and don't received enough reviews. Although this will cause my page view pretty low D:
Anyhow, for the cause of curiosity and the spirit of seeking out underrated products, I will buy them if they are affordable enough or on sale :) 

To make things easier I had numbers on the products so it will help you directly to the thoughts I have for them.


1. MOR Hand and Body Lotion in Black Iris-
I got this off on sale on NZSALE. Given that the name is pretty cool (Black), I thought the smell would be cool, but in fact it is very sweet smelling. To the stage so strong that it will stick to your clothes. It is not super moisturizing, has a cooling effect when applied, spread out thinly, not too oily. Repurchase? No, I freaking hate the over strong smell.

2. 100 Percent Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream-
Surperb. Nothing more to say other than the pricey.

3. Earth Science Chamomile & Green Tea Eye Makeup Remover-
Just an OK everyday makeup remover, does not remove waterproof mascara or stubborn gel eyeliner.

Blum Naturals Daily Eye Cleansing Pads, Aloe Vera-The cotton pad in it is very dry, I have to put on another makeup remover to use it. The texture of the cotton pad is very harsh too. Bad product, don't recommend. D:

5. Cococare, 100% Natural Moroccan Argan Oil

Nice for both face and body, but better finish asap because it's a natural oil.

6. By nature Purifying Facial Cleanser-
A super bang for your buck natural face cleanser, does not form bubble when used+1 . It comes in a gel-texture, infused with coconut oil etc, so it leaves a very moisturizing effect afterwards. With almost 9NZD or sometimes 7nzd when on sale for 255g of product, as you don't need much at one time, this could last you more than 6 months. Highly recommend.

7. 100% Pure luminous primer-
Good sturdy luminous primer, making your face a smooth canvas for foundation. No rolling up tiny balls those kind of issue. :))

8. Jason Natural, Quick Clean, Makeup Remover, Fragrance Free
A much better version of the Blums'. The cotton pads are smoother, are well soak with products and does the job for melting everyday makeup. But still, waterproof makeup cannot be done.

9. Cougar Beauty ALOE RETINOL FACIAL SERUM-
An Aloe Vera based serum with Hyaluronic Acid. It says soften and tone on it, I'm not sure if my skin need toning but I do really like the feeling when applied. It absorbs into skin very face and very refreshing. Got it on clearance for 5NZD in NZSALE. It is only 30 ml so if you if it twice a day it will be gone in 2~3months. I checked their website and they have renew their packaging. When I buy this product I have never heard of it. However since it is free of many harsh chemical I decide to give it a try, and I will say it's totally worth it!


10. Cougar Beauty PRO AGE NIGHT RENEW SERUM-
This is also Aloe Vero based, on the bottle it says "repair and refresh". I don't really see the difference with the one mention previously. But I did think my skin feels clearer after using, although this doesn't help with some weird red spots i had since I came to NZ.

11.Beauty Without Cruelty, Eye Make-Up Remover, Extra Gentle-Another good to go daily makeup remover. Does not remover waterproof mascara or eyeliner   ):

That's all for now, it is a very long list. Thanks for dropping by :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
business inquiries: soracilipi@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment