Ads

Friday, May 27, 2016

Canmake Pink Blushes

I receive these blush from a lucky draw to Beauty Expo in KLCC last year, they were releasing their new product. They came in a goodies bag of makeup cost about RM200 ( one of my best day in my life). As you can see i love that gel blush a hell lot, I use it almost everyday, can't wait to finish it asap! I love cream blush after this due to having dry air in NZ, it's very moisturizing on my skin. I was thinking to get ELF Runway lip palette because I love how the concept of "killing two birds with one stone". However it's nowhere to get it unless you live in the States...so sad...

I don't use this gel on my lips that often so I'm not sure about the staying power on lips. I can only tell the color looks good and refresh on my cheeks but not on my lips. Since I'm a bit tan this fresh pink just freaks me out on my lips. As for the smell it's a wee bit a faint candy floss. Cute, I haven't tried Canmake' s famous cream blush that came in a round packaging before, but I tried to swatch in shop and i think this gel ones is much more softer in terms of texture and you rub a bit with your finger it just melt nicely for application. It comes with a very tiny mirror, it's only 1cm x 3cm big, to me it doesn't seem too useful...

Lip & Cheek Gel in 03// Matte & Crystal Cheeks 01

The gel blush is very pigmented and spread out nicely. You can put small amount first then a little but more if you want to create some gradient effect. It kinda has a bit transparency lightness :)


Canmake Matte and Crystal Blush. To be honest this is not so much of a favorite. The brush is soft and good but very hard to pick up the product. The matte ones (right) is so HARD, you need to apply a couple times if you want a very obvious color on your cheeks, well, unless your skin tone is super light. Sometimes I would just use my flat foundation brush lay flat on it then rub it against the blush to pick up a better amount. If you wanna a to go simple quick thin color, this is the perfect item for you. As the shiny ones on the left is more softer to the matte, it doesn't have any color payoff, i would use it as a highlighter because it doesn't show up any of color except some sparky sheen. Cute and nice design but I would prefer some softer powder products... this is going to take so long to reach the bottom..

No comments:

Post a Comment