Ads

Friday, May 27, 2016

Skincare Review:Random Cruelty Free Stuff

Hello! Welcome to my lazy blogging again. Today I'm gonna share a few stuff I use recently. Nothing too special but they just works well on my skin. :) Mostly because the ingredient used is good for skin!


Natural Instinct Clarifying Toner. 




Australia came up a lot of organic stuff and this is one of those. I brought this during a clearance in Antidote (NZ) for 2$, which quite worth it. The whole thing is just like water, nothing sticky or whatsoever, so you must use a cotton pad to apply. I used it to clean my face after using micellar water and face wash. Just to ensure my makeup is totally off. Since it contains witch hazel and orange flower, it has a small burning sensation on my face, but compare to Lelan Vital it's still acceptable, but if it gets into eyes you will feel stinging.

Beautycode Super Lash and Brow Serum

I got this stuff around rm30+ in Cosway during a member sale. It's totally worth trying! I'm not sure if my lashes got longer but i feel they kinda got denser. Overall there's nothing much to talk about it. It comes with a small tip brush looks like tiny eyeliner brush and the product is a bit jelly-liquidy like, if you apply too much at a time you will see small white flakes on your lashes, you can just swipe them off, not much of a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment