Ads

Saturday, April 1, 2023

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL- Rodin shading [Classic]

Recently I have purchased too cool for school, Art Class by Rodin shading in classic tone.

It comes with 9.5g, bought it on SHOPEE for RM32.50 



There are three shades in this contour powder, am more of a light-medium skin tone. The lightest shade doesn’t really show on my skin as shown above. So I usually use it to set my eye primer and maybe use to even my eyelid. The middle tone is perfect for contouring my nose bridge.


 
Left : after contour
Right: before contour 

It’s quite subtle overall and I know it has been quite popular in the market for a long time, after trying it I would say it’s a good purchase but would like to try their second shade that is more cool tone… so I can be “too cool for school” too😂 

before

after
(shading mainly cheekbone and chin)


Since it’s not crazy pigmented so beginners don’t have to worry too much about getting it messed up.
I haven't tried much contour powders so don't' have much comment on it. But overall feels ok to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment