Ads

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Canmake Melty Luminous Rouge T03

 I had to admit Malaysia has too much temptation when comes to makeup, especially when you have Shopee in your phone. I was looking to check Cezanne face base price in compare to Watson's deal. In my surprise I found this Canmake lipstick that is near expiry on sale for only RM 5! I has been eyeing to try this lipstick but well, they can be a bit pricey in store, And to be honest expiry makeup is not much an issue unless they gone bad with oily smell. After looking for a few review I finally took the leap and try it.


I got in the shade T03, T means it would leave a tint. It's quite a slight bright coral-orangey-red tone. But not to the point of fluorescent. 

Left: One swipe swatch //heavy swatch 
Right: After wash with hand soap, leftover tint
(taken under morning sunlight)

Looks pretty nice for daily use ^ w ^ It show pigment, but more on translucent type lip product
(taken under morning sunlight)

It has a heart emboss on the tip however due to the balmy, soft texture of the lipstick it's gone around 2 uses lol. If you like moisturizing lipstick this would be a great choice. It's fragrance free too, which is my favorite, cause I don't like sweet scented lip product.


No comments:

Post a Comment