Ads

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Sept 2019 Makeup Progress Update

I know I haven't made any update on how I have used my makeup lately... although no one might care...! But I love seeing how myself have been doing. Given that I have started to buy makeup again lately, I thought I should make some updates regarding my current state and progression so far. 

Was focusing on the canmake brown shadow, but apparently I made some dip on other two, tho not actual, I think I dig bits out and make my own shadow. Which I would never do that gain unless its'on it's last life

Apieu Yoon Charmi concealer palette- I go very light on base makeup so I basically use this as foundation then powder to set. I use the green shade as brightening on cheek and forehead. because my nose gets oily easily so I seldom put it on my nose tho wanted to do it like how youtuber does =3= Hopefully can finish one more shade by the end of 2019

here's a random empties, Love this product <3

a canmake trio, I feel like if I'm consistent I can hit pan on the dark shade


 and my almost everyday custom palette
Since it was too long ago I have made any update, I have actually use up a dark brown shade :)
Mix one with another shadow (A), using a filling eyebrow sometimes and as a contour/bronze, since it blends out very well
(B) is Lady Godiva from Lily Lolo, I love using all over my lid then use a darker color on outer V
Which same goes to (C) and (D)
(E) is also a mix up shade for setting the eyebase, because the formula is very powdery I should able to hit pan soon :)
-
the shadows mix are from PUR palette

psssh I made a purchase of Tarte Magnetic palette that comes with a mirror finally! After eyeing for so long lol, I can earn the money back anyway :P it's not like am using my credits to but stuff and paying off at the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment