Ads

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Odeme Majorette Nail Polish- Review and swatch

Since I started working in a nail salon, I became more addicted to nail polish... which I turn my makeup obsession into another direction! Opps
-
I got this polish from trademe in bulk from another seller, this one and another yellow color nail polish caught my eye. i love this shade a lot. Kinda royal blue if u will. Because the polish is more on the watery side, it can apply very smooth and this color is opaque in two coat.

I haven't try to see how long this color last on me. But it doesn't last more than 3~7 days with the UNT Peel off base coat- Yes, I'm Cristine's holosexual XDD Although I did not put holo on this one! Well, for review an color swatch purpose!

Odeme in Majorette (direct Sunlight)
not to mention the design of the bottle is so chic! <3

Indoor light

Thought the Oreo packaging looks similar to the nail color lol, props!

Hope this review helps! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment