Ads

Friday, May 4, 2018

Recent Purchase + Things I have declutter recently

What I have bought recently-

  1. Viseart Blush Palette- Plum/ Bronze 39.95GBP(got it during sale+discount)
  2. Viseart Blush Palette- Orange/ Violet 39.95GBP
  3. Canamke Lash Care Essence -12.10 NZD
  4. NYX Soft Matte Lip creme- Abu Dhabi-  9.03NZD
  5. The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% - 5.50GBP
  6. Heroine Make Speedy Mascara Remover- 14.23NZD
  7. Wet & Wild Lip pencil- E717 Berry Red- 3NZD
Total Spent
:68.32GBP (after another 15% off)
&
:38.36 NZD

Other than these, I have also purchased quite a lot of makeup brushes. I will see if I could remember and have the time to record the makeup brushes spending and make a post about them. All of them are from aliexpress too

What I have decluttered (sold too)
-My inika mineral loose blush, bronzer, and eyeshadow!
-Zoeva Mixed metals and rose gold palette.... although I really love some of the shades in the rose gold palette... but a lot of them they look similar on the eyes and they blend away too easily and I don't like how it is so... oh well, I'm gonna find a better and more beautiful rose gold shadow~~

No comments:

Post a Comment