Ads

Monday, May 14, 2018

Makeup that I want to toss by the end of the year

By the end of this year, I'm going back to Malaysia, to my home country. So I want to clear up as many items I have. These few things are the items I want to clear out even if I did not manage to finish them up.


  1. Elf Mineral Eye Primer- Had this for two and a half year, actually it's kinda dry out but I keep adding the inglot duraline to revive it once in a while.
  2. TonyMoly Eye Primer- Same condition as the elf primer
  3. Frankendation- I could have used this up asap but I keep adding moisturizer to make it blend better because it gets thick over time, so it somehow felt like never ending lol
  4. Prestige Mascara- I know a lot of people are like 3 months for a mascara shelf life, but so far I have used mascara for more than 6 months -1 year until it REALLY went out then I only toss it. Despite I felt like it could still last me maybe another 3 months but since it's quite a large tube if it did not die by November I gonna say bye bye.
  5. Sunscreen- I had this for one year half and still haven't finished it, partly because of the scent and the texture is too oily for my liking. So recently I have been using this as part of my routine for moisturizing my face and neck so it has slowly gone down. However, I would never know if I would have a second thought going back to the sunscreen I like better so this will end up in my bin if I can't manage to get through it.
  6. Tiny bit of Inika highlighter- To be frank, this is dry out pretty bad and very hard for me to pick up product with a brush. So I have been mixing with inglot duraline bits by bits to make it creamier. But given I spent $5 on this product, I felt like I have got the best used out of it. I'm merely trying to finish the little leftover because of my -try not to waste- attitude lol.
That's all for now... it's sort of like a diary to keep to myself... am not feeling very motivated today but tries to do something... oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment