Ads

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Rolling Project Pan 2018 Intro+ Rolling in from 2017! +recent empties

2017 has ended! I have finished some products and a few of the products from last year is still going strong. I'm making this a rolling project pan because there are quite a few products will be gone very soon in terms of consistency in using them. Here're the goals I have set for now:

To Finish

  1. PF Bronzer
  2. EGLIPS Powder
  3. TM eyebrow Pencil
  4. Pacifica Primer
  5.  Frankendation
  6. KMurrell Lipstick
I will roll in some other product, but they won't be my main goals to hit pan/use up now, even they are, I'm not planning to use them consistently just to reach my goal. I won't be having any unrealistic goal for eyeshadow because I love experimenting with looks <3 But I do set goals for very basic shades like setting color and crease etc. otherwise i will only put eyeshadow into my project if I planning to use them every day.

Canmake Brown Eyeshadow: not a lot of progress, haven't used it much

PF Bronzer: still going strong after two-years omg. hopefully will die by June 2018
Frankendation: An intro Photo of it

RandomA sample blush of Mary Kay, a bit stiff, maybe because it's on paper.
KM Lipstick: Long time no update on this one because I wanted to give love to my other lipstick too. I do use this more than the others, but it is a rather dry formula to use during cold weather. If I have use every day it should be done, but I did not ..hahha
EGLIPS Powder: YAY HIT PAN!! I'm so happyyyy <3 Hopefully more pan appear soon by June~!
LL Brown eyeshadow I use for eyebrow

Recent Empties


No comments:

Post a Comment