Ads

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Canmake: Your Only Lip Gloss Review

My ever first LIP GLOSS! I was kinds addicted to makeup since I feel "transformed" by my friend's magical hand, who had makeup classes before. I received this product from the goodies bag from the KLCC Beauty Expo as well, I still have 2 eyeshadow from Canmake I have yet to make a review after I have use them enough. Canmake has already release this magical-lip-color transforming product some times ago, which 01 comes in transparent gel-liquid, and 02 that contains sparkle. Since it was their new product release session, everyone got the new 03 that looks like a warm-tint -purple shade. I was quite skeptical about it at first because I know that "pink" is Canmake's line in terms of products, and putting bright pink on my lips just freak me out. Plus, with 03's purple-ish look it is agreeable that it will turn your lip color deeper. In terms of packaging everything is nice, I just hope that they put a note of the product volume. 
Comes in a Pink doe foot applicator

Apply at first
After a few minutes

 Talking of texture it's really good, not too sticky, just great. Regardless of staying power it's just so-so, after having meals, the glossy effect just fade off eventually, only leaving a pinkish tint as you have apply tinted lip balm or sometimes tiny dry-residues on your lips. The down side is you have to let it set, you need to wait for it to dry at the same time giving a couple minutes to turns into "your only lip's" color. For times when I just want a hint of color I would just apply on my inner lips, apply left over bb cream on my lip's line and spread the lip gloss with lip balm (that's a lot of lips word lol). It will look like those soft korean-style gradient look, which is so alluring.

On their website, they said the color changes depends on the moisture of your lips, I have not face any problems with color changing so far, but having a lip balm is essential as a base if you want to make it last.

This is not so much of an everyday look, but if super pink is your favorite look, you might as well try it. 

Will I purchase this? I have a liking to lip gloss but not this, for I just place an order for Sleek Lip Palette! 

No comments:

Post a Comment